Field Marketing Manager Retail Food (70309055)
City : Calgary
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact
Development and deployment of efficient marketing initiatives that meets client/consumer expectations and new trends
- Collect and provide Market insight and trends (mega trends, consumer and client insights, persona, client & buyer journey) and perform analysis on information
- Participate in the development of the Go to market strategy enhancing the overall consumer experience
- Collaborate with communications, business growth and transformation and business development teams on project priorities aligning marketing plans to initiatives, tracking and measuring the success of initiatives.
- Execute strategy under the umbrella of the Health & Care/Canada strategy and value proposition
- Working with segment support, adapt marketing plans and perform brand execution for the Canadian market for various brands and offers (Tim Horton’s, Subway, Starbucks, , Kitchen Works, as well as internal brands) including Menus / costing & pricing / Look and feel / promotion / merchandising / digital marketing
- Develop and deploy marketing materials in alignment with food offerings
- Report on performance, ROI and data analytics of all programs, promotions, and offers put in place; adjust the strategy as needed.
- Contribute to the implementation of profitable retail and catering sales programs while supporting the retention of current sales
- Collaborates with service operations to share understanding of market, client and consumer characteristics sharing information with segment team, service operations and global partners to better understand the needs of stakeholders and trends, provides support and training for operational, business development and support function teams within segment on offerings, changes to offerings, playbooks, market insights, etc.
- Develop the look and feel for our Soft Service (environmental services, maintenance, linen, etc.) locations
Focus on new food models/ food aggregators and Digital platform
- Possess a deep understanding of markets and financial models
- Liaise effectively with key internal and external stakeholders to identify best way to proceed
- Establish local and national partnerships with brands, local companies, sustainability partners in collaboration with Service Operations and Diversity & Inclusion team
What You Need to Succeed
- A post-secondary degree or a graduate degree in marketing, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing roles (preferably in B2B services or retail/food service industries)
- Proven ability to develop and deploy effective marketing plans
- Out of the box thinking/innovation
- Excellent communication skills to build constructive relationships; capacity to develop influential relationships and networks
- Strong project management skills, ability to work autonomously and prioritize high work volumes
- Good knowledge and understanding of marketing fundamentals (targeting, marketing mix, measurement techniques). Experience in B2C / Operational Marketing is advantageous.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and well organized
- Bilingual English/French, verbal and written skills an asset
- Ability to travel 30% of your time in Ontario and Alberta mainly
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo Canada | Facebook