City : Calgary
Category : Facilities
Industry : Retail
Employer : Alimentation Couche-Tard
About Circle K
We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at Circle K is the start of something great!
Join a global family of 130,000 people in over 16,000 stores and 25 countries to make our customers lives a little bit easier every day. We set ourselves apart by our culture of pride: pride in our people and their development, pride in serving others, what we've built and what we are striving to achieve. No matter where you come from or where you are heading in your career, there is a place for you to grow at Circle K. When you grow, we grow - together.
We are currently hiring for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Western Canada team. Reporting to the Director of Facilities, the Facilities Coordinator will provide full support to the Western Canada facilities and construction team. This role is a great fit for you if you are a self-starter, well organized, flexible, curious and can take initiative.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manages end-to-end process of equipment orders from creation of purchase order through delivery to site.
- Processes invoices and tracks all project costs.
- Assists with preparation of project schedules, budgets, and tracking sheets.
- Works with Finance Department to reconcile capital expenditures.
- Requests and approves image proofs from vendors.
- Promptly and effectively communicates with both internal and external customers.
- Creates invoices to bill vendors when required and monitor payment status to ensure timely payment
- Maintains files on all construction related documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree/diploma or 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Construction and/or procurement experience an asset.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and purchasing practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to busy working environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate urgent or multiple requests in a calm and professional manner.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
- High ethical standards and confidentiality in handling sensitive information
Circle K values diversity in the workplace and is committed to employment equity by encouraging applications from the following designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Couche-Tard/Circle K values diversity and inclusion and aims to create a safe, accessible and rewarding workplace that showcases the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an employer, we are committed to employment equity, we encourage a wide variety of applications to ensure that we have a diverse workforce that is representative of the customers and the communities we serve. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants who participate in all aspects of the selection process.