City : Edmonton, AB
Category : Full time Procurement
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are an experienced Project Expeditor who will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of post award activities for permanent materials on large Construction projects. You will spearhead all expediting activity in coordination with internal and external designates, each responsible for the multiple transitions between Purchase Orders award and Material receipt at a project site. We provide a competitive total compensation package, excellent training, benefits, RSP's and career growth potential with advancement opportunities within our diversified company.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Pro-active expediting of documents and materials per agreed terms of purchase
- Utilize Materials Management systems for vendor and date management
- Develop and execute recovery plans for delivery slippage and vendor performance issues
- Vendor Management and periodic shop visits
- Investigate and/or constructively escalate backorder issues and communicate outcomes to impacted parties
- Produce scheduled Expediting Detail Reporting for the projects
- Working closely with Project Buyers, Project Planners; warehouse designates and field stakeholders to support the daily material post award activities.
- Verify the expediting process throughout the material lifecycle
- Expediting Subject Matter Expert for the Core Management System (Procedural) documentation
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Intergraph Smart Materials or comparable materials management system(s) an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Share point and Visio
- Strong organizational skills that demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and resolve conflicting priorities
- Enjoys working in a busy fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.