Executive Chef Remote Sites (61232001)
City : Calgary
Category : Full-time Management
Industry : Oil And Energy
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Oversee food production and food service
- Responsible for catering and customer service
- Direct and coordinate employee activities; hiring new employees
- Meet with guests and clients as the face of the food services department
- Create an outlook for 6 week menu
- Follow the various Sodexo programs: Food Safety, Health & Safety, etc.
- Use financial management skills for food cost control purposes and budgeting
- Creating working schedule for kitchen staff
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years’ experience in a well-established food service facility & in catering
- 8-10 years of kitchen experience
- Experience managing a kitchen team of 15+
- Red Seal certified
- Proven experience managing high volume Food & Beverage departments
- Ability to work to high standards, policies, and procedures
- Must possess strong team building skills: friendly, outgoing, customer service oriented
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with Human Resources
- Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo Canada | Facebook