City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Administrative support and coordination
Employer : National Bank
A career at the National Bank means being part of the transformation and having a direct impact on customers and on your team. As an Executive Assistant, you'll act as a strategic ally to the Vice-President, Strategy Client service Performance - Personnal Banking and the Senior Director, Strategy and Transactional Solutions, in various tasks to optimize their time and help them achieve their business objectives.
- Proactively manage the Vice President's and Senior Director's agenda as well as emails/correspondence, organize meetings, prioritize and delegate tasks where necessary and follow up.
- Coordinate internal and documentation meetings/committees and follow up on action plan.
- Interacting confidentially with external clients, various Bank departments and internal members on various issues involving the department.
- Drafting, translating, and revising internal and external communications.
- Rigorously completing all administrative support activities.
- Provide support for philanthropic involvement; help with soliciting and following up on deadlines.
- Coordinate business travel; prepare expense claims.
- Coordinate activities related to vacations management, hiring and departure processes (IT, HR requests, etc.).
- Participate in special projects when required.
- Support sector employees with certain administrative tasks.
You will be part of a dynamic team that stands out for its exceptional level of collaboration in an environment that allows you to surpass yourself. You'll have the opportunity to learn and develop within a team that values customer satisfaction, performance and innovation.
We aim to offer you maximum flexibility in your work to enhance your quality of life. This means hybrid office and remote working, flexible working hours to reconcile your professional and personal life, and flexible vacations.
Our training programs use on-the-job learning to help you master your role. You can access personalized training content to support your ongoing learning. You’ll also have access to colleagues with a wide range of expertise, experience and backgrounds to enrich all aspects of your development.
- High school diploma and 3 years of relevant experience or CEGEP diploma and 1.5 years of relevant experience
- Experience as an assistant - an asset
- Experience working with various collaboration tools such as Via Engage, OneNote, Sharepoint, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bilingualism in French and English is essential, as you will be working closely on a regular basis with our colleagues outside Quebec and with external partners.
- Sense of initiative, proactivity and a collaborative approach
- Open-mindedness and adaptability
- Strong ability to determine priorities and deal with urgencies
- Autonomy and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Rigor and professionalism
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic