City : Oakville, ON, CA; North York, ON, CA
Category : Logistics Management
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Supply Chain Exceptions Analyst
We’re building a brilliant connected future for Canadians, and we need detailed thinkers to help us deliver quality and value to our customers. As an experienced Supply Chain Exceptions Analyst, you will join our Distribution Operations team. Your experience in supply chain and logistics operations, including reverse logistics will be beneficial to your success in this role. You will bring a strong desire to extract and analyze data to uncover inventory and transactional discrepancies in fulfillment and returns operations. You must collect, organize, and interpret information and work collaboratively across operations business teams to perform root cause analysis and action.
As a Supply Chain Exceptions Analyst, you will report to the Manager, Operations Support . You will be a key member of our team that supports Distribution for Wireless Devices and Connected Home equipment such as; Internet gateways, Home monitoring, television and wifi devices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform analysis and transformation of various internal and external data sets with the aim of generating actionable insights
- Execute inventory transactions, adjustments, and entry
- Coordinate master data updates
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and continuously improve operational effectiveness
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and unnecessary transactions
- Demonstrate initiative and drive process improvement.
- Generate status update reports
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, business, computer science or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience that demonstrates data fluency in Supply Chain and Logistics operations and processes
- Strong attention to detail and exacting quality standards
- Experience analyzing, manipulating, transforming, and interpreting large datasets
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; and highly detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Advanced MS Access, Excel and SQL
- Previous experience with Oracle EBS an asset
- North York or Oakville (please state preference in cover letter )
As part of the recruitment process, complete a background check which includes credit and criminal checks.
We’ve established a set of internal hiring rules to help you find long-term success at Rogers. Click here to access Your Career @ Rogers – Ground Rules and become familiar with the new requirements.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.