Estate Planning Associate (Financial Security Advisor)
City : SARNIA, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
You will provide support to a team that helps our RBC Dominion Securities Investment Advisors, RBC PH&N Investment Counsel Investment Counsellors, and our clients with insurance quotations, new policy applications, and servicing of in-force policies. Your role on the team is to ensure new business is processed quickly and efficiently in order to achieve continued business growth for a successful team.
What will you do?
- Responsible for coordinating, placing orders, and following up on all underwriting requirements
- Prepare quotations on various insurance products
- Meeting and file preparation including calendar management
- Develop relationships with partnering life company wholesalers, case coordinators, and underwriters to ensure the business is handled efficiently
- Provide exceptional client service
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an insurance agency or equivalent role within the industry
- Knowledge of Life and Living Benefits insurance products
- Excellent client service skills
- Experience with meeting tight deadlines and setting priorities; ability to work independently
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Post-secondary degree considered an asset
- Experience with high net worth clients
- Life Insurance licensed
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.