ESG Project Manager
City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : Temporary/Contract
Industry : Recruitment/Staffing
Employer : The Adecco Group
Are you a dedicated professional known for consistently surpassing expectations and thriving in demanding work environments? If so, we invite you to consider the opportunity to join our team as an ESG Project Manager. This role, based in Calgary, AB, offers a 1-year contract with a well-established integrated oil and gas company. Reporting to senior leadership, the selected candidate will play an integral role in executing Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) processes.
· Location: Calgary, AB | Hybrid (1-day WFH / week)
· Shifts: Monday to Friday | 40 hours/week
· Job type: Full-time | 1-year contract with extension possibility
Here’s why you should apply:
· Free access to our Aspire Academy for continuing professional education
· Hires fast, pays weekly
· 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
· Medical and dental benefits once qualified
· Free training programs
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to develop and implement processes, controls and systems to ensure timely, accurate and auditable reporting of ESG data;
· Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on the interpretation of ESG requirements and best practices;
· Research or review regulatory, technical, or market issues related to sustainability strategy and disclosure;
· Participate in cross-functional ESG team initiatives in a senior capacity;
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices regarding ESG including but not limited to; emerging trends, peer benchmarking, and analysis of Canadian, American as well as global sustainability guidelines and frameworks;
· Contribute to an environment that promotes inclusion and diversity.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or Engineering
· A minimum of 7 years of progressive professional experience in ESG within heavy industries such as Oil and Gas, Energy, Mining, or Nuclear.
· Proficiency in key ESG systems, processes, and controls.
· Prior experience in the energy industry is considered an asset.
· Knowledge of the evolving ESG regulatory landscape, both globally and in Canada.
· Strong communication, organizational, and relationship-building skills.
· Excellent quantitative skills, including data gathering, processing, and analysis.
· Legal eligibility to work and reside in Canada is a must.
Don't miss this opportunity to become an ESG Project Manager in Calgary, AB. Apply now, and an Adecco Recruiter will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your application. Join us on this exciting journey of professional growth and impact.
To find out more about Adecco Perks and how it can benefit you as an associate visit our page here: https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/working-with-a-staffing-agency/adecco-perks/
Wondering how you can use this candidate-driven job market to your advantage? Score an interview, negotiate a raise or upskill into a higher paying position—our recruiters from all across Canada are ready to show you how at Adecco Canada’s 2023 Job Fair on September 20th from 9am – 6pm ET.
Registration is free and open now! Click to secure your spot: https://hopin.com/events/adecco-canada-job-fair-2023