ERP Quality Assurance Analyst
City : EDMONTON
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
ERP Quality Assurance Analyst - ( 2300022X )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 26,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.
Within Information Technology, Integrated Business Applications, we are looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Analyst to collaborate with project teams through the testing and defect management process for changes to our Oracle E-Business Suite and other corporate applications. This position will focus on and participate in performing, leading, and coordinating manual testing.
Your Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Team Lead, Application Quality Assurance & Control, your specific duties will include:
- Leading and supporting project and agile teams through the Quality Assurance processes.
- Coordinating testing processes through various testing phases.
- Consulting business and systems analysts on test plans and test cases.
- Creating and maintaining test cases and test suites using Tricentis qTest.
- Coordinating test case creation and manual test execution with offshore team.
- Executing test runs, analyzing test results and logging defects in Jira.
- Providing project teams test execution and defect status reports.
- Support and backup the operational release process as it relates to QA activities.
- Test user and access maintenance.
- Training users on Tricentis qTest.
- Creating, updating and posting relevant QA documentation in Confluence.
- Administering and maintaining the Tricentis qTest test management system.
- Identify and recommend automation opportunities to the Automation Team.
- Other duties as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Experience testing within a large enterprise environment, preferably with Oracle EBS (e-Business Suite), on premise and cloud.
- Solid understanding of Financial or HRMS or Project Accounting business processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge in SDLC, STLC, testing methodologies and best practices.
- Knowledge of release management processes and best practices.
- Experience with Tricentis qTest, Jira, Confluence and Quest Stat is a plus.
- Understanding of ITIL practices.
- Ability to work in very dynamic environment switching projects and focus on short notice.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and think analytically.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Self-motivated with good collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Bilingual in both written and spoken French and English is a definite plus.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of QA manual testing or translatable experience as an ERP Business or Systems Analyst, preferably EBS.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Benefits Summary: Full-time and part-time employees will have access to health, dental, and vision plans, a well-being program, health care spending account, wellness spending accounts, group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, group tax-free savings account, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans, emergency travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional membership fee coverage, and paid time off.
Temporary/casual employees will have access to group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, and group tax-free savings account.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver, Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth, Canada-Saskatchewan-Regina, Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador-St. John's
Organization : BC-1371 Integrated Business Applications-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : May 18, 2023, 5:13:27 AM
Req ID: 2300022X
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans