ERP Data Migration Analyst
City : Burnaby
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
ERP Data Migration Analyst - ( 220002YW )
As a member of the Business Experience (BX) Business Systems Integration team, we are looking for a flexible and creative problem solver who is up for seeking out and assembling puzzle pieces on a deadline.
You will work with members of the acquired company, as well as the extended Stantec integration team to define, collect, translate and load converted legacy project financial data into Oracle EBS.
- Participate in Business Discovery reviews focusing on requirements for financial project data migration
- Based on legacy financial system, define conversion strategy for best result, in consultation with Finance and Project Delivery as required.
- Translate legacy data into Stantec format required to load into Oracle EBS
- Manage data sign off process, including creating necessary review files, managing sign off workflow and updating RFC as needed
- Maintain documentation for financial audit review
- Participate in data loads and data validation
- Identify process improvements and participate in solutions for these opportunities
- Adhere to Change Management process requirements.
Capabilities & Credentials:
- Strong customer service focus with demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented with high-degree of critical thinking.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent team player demonstrated by being held accountable to other team members while also holding other team members to their tasks.
- Willingness to work across many time zones, including outside of your home country.
Education & Experience
- 5 years experience with Project Accounting and financial systems; implementation or upgrade of these systems is an asset.
- Experience with Oracle EBS Projects considered a strong asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications especially Excel and Access
- Proficiency in SQL query
- Skilled in troubleshooting
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Saskatchewan-Regina, Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver, Canada-British Columbia-Burnaby, Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Job : Project Accounting
Organization : BC-1310 Business Experience-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Oct 13, 2022, 6:01:37 AM
Req ID: 220002YW
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans