Environmental Services Optimization and Innovation Specialist – Bilingual (70309642)
City : Calgary
Category : Full-time Engineering
Industry : Hospitality
Employer : Sodexo
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Establish, develop and implement facilities management expertise in our people and processes focusing on soft services
- Participate and provide lead technical expertise in Soft Services delivery
- Adopt, deploy, monitor and refresh Sodexo Global Soft Services Framework
- Lead soft service mobilization activities through completion of transition action plan tasks, updating site specific documentation, providing training materials and onsite support
- Maintain and implement training, follow up and audit for contractual compliance and quality
- Responsible contributor to savings targets - obtain savings and track savings
- Collaboratively performs analysis of data and process metrics to pro-actively recommend operational improvements
- Analyze industry trends and evolving supplier trends to develop best in class list
- Provide onsite data collection support and follow up training for SMS software to support operations, demo SMS for sales and new business growth.
- Learn new SMS functionality and develop self-learning programs for operators to drive SMS adoption and operator efficiency.
- Provide support with existing and new business development opportunities: costing, mobilization, due diligence, and data collection activities including travel to operational sites as required.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in soft FM or support to FM operations
- Knowledge of facility management and / or similar sector
- Prior experience building and implementing standardized process and formal documentation
- Experience in coaching and training required
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS office suite (Excel, Work, PPT)
- Fluency in English & French, written and spoken is an asset
- Experience in infection control practices and healthcare environments
- Ability to establish strong client relations at various levels of an organization
- Experience in third party provider services industry is an asset
- Ability to influence all levels of site leadership using advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proactively handle and adapt to changing business requirements
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs