Environmental Services Manager (82385044)
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Management
Industry : Hospital And Health Care
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Lead, develop, motivate and direct frontline and supervisory employees
- Ensure all housekeeping is carried out in accordance with Sodexo health and safety policies.
- Audit and provide monitoring for your team as well as support all training for their shifts:
- Coordinate activities of housekeeping employees engaged in cleaning within a very busy environment.
- Assist in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees and guests
- Assist in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity
- Ensure health and safety policies are followed and implemented.
- Perform daily inspection of rooms, common areas and general areas in the hospital.
- Perform day to day assignments in addition to lead duties
- Work with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and issue resolution
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Proven ability to provide quality audits and training
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- 1 or more years of related work experience
- Completion or current enrollment in OHHA or CAEM is preferred
- TDG, WHMIS Certification Required
- Personal and professional integrity, appearance, and demeanor
- Embodies our value behaviors: Service Spirit, Team Spirit, and the Spirit of Progress
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019
- Canada’s Best Employers by Forbes 2019
- Diversity Inc. Top 50 employer 2019
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs