Environmental Service Attendant/Custodian
City : Winnipeg
Category : Part-time Customer Service
Industry : Consumer Services
Employer : Sodexo
Position: Evening Custodian
Wage: $15.30 to start
Schedule: shifts start at 4pm
Location: Downtown Winnipeg
We are looking for a Environmental Service Attendant 1 to join our dynamic team. This position is a part-time role. You will be offered is a great team environment, work/life balance and the ability to ensure customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
Great communication skills, strong teamwork, and a positive attitude.
Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
Passion for maintaining a healthy and safe environment.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
clean offices, common areas, restrooms, lobbies, food service areas, and any other areas that may require special attention .
- Sweep, mop, buff floors and vacuum hallways, stairways and offices. clean ceilings, air vents, walls, furniture, windows and window coverings.
- Empty garbage cans and containers, restocking supplies, linen and change sheets as needed.
- Clean carpets or polish floors using the appropriate mechanical equipment.
- Move furniture and set up tables and chairs.
- Use cleaning chemicals according to manufacturer and Sodexo standards.
- Drive a golf cart or other types of vehicles.
- perform routine maintenance on equipment and make minor repairs as required.
- Communicate to your supervisor the need for major repairs or the addition of lighting, heating and ventilation equipment.
- Take inventory and support the product ordering process.
- Assign and check the work of subordinate employees, assist the manager in scheduling and training employees.
Ready to be part of something greater? Apply today!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo Canada | Facebook