Enterprise Customer Support Advocate (French Speaker)
City : Vancouver
Category : Customer Support
Industry : Technology
Employer : Hootsuite
We’re looking for Enterprise Customer Advocate (fluent in French) to help us assist our Enterprise clients with prompt, friendly and accurate help through any medium or channel. While working with Enterprise customers worldwide, you will communicate in a professional, helpful and engaging tone with a focus on efficiently finding the right solution with each client. While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver office, you will report to the Team Lead, Enterprise Customer Support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Efficiently troubleshoot reported issues or queries in detail to diagnose and differentiate between product and non-product issues in order to provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers
- Identify opportunities for cross/up-sell and connect clients with their CSA/CSM for discussion on the best overall solution for them to maximize the value of Hootsuite
- Communicate in an engaging, helpful and professional tone across all channels including email (tickets), chat and phones
- Collaborate closely with CSA/CSM and Professional Services colleagues to prioritize the customer experience and streamline resolution of any client concerns
- Maintain a focus on excellence by meeting or exceeding quarterly targets including Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), productivity (solves/AHT)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Fully fluent in French and English (verbal and written)
- Some practical experience in a product or customer technical support role
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, attention to detail and time management are essential
- Knowledge of ticketing platforms i.e., ZenDesk and Jira is a plus
- Experience in a multi-channel environment (Phone/Chat/Email)
- Deep understanding of Hootsuite’s features, functionality and how to troubleshoot problems in our suite of products.
- Strong work ethic to handle multiple requests with exceptional follow-through
- Excellent knowledge and passion for social environments [Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc]
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess importance of tasks and decisions
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.