City : Bolton
Category : Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage
Employer : The Beer Store
We are currently searching for an eCommerce Coordinator reporting to the Manager, eCommerce. This is a full-time 12-month contract opportunity.
Location: Our Corporate Office is located in Bolton, ON. We offer Remote/Hybrid Flex work with visits into the office on an as-needed basis depending on their role and function.
Who We Are
Becoming experts on beer doesn't happen overnight - we've been in business since 1927 and we’ve established ourselves as the leading retailer and distribution channel for beer in Ontario. Our state-of-the-art recycling system has made us one of the most environmentally responsible retailers in the world; nothing sold or returned to our stores ends up in landfill. We are proud to be a part of communities across the province and believe that if you’re going to be part of the community, you should also give back to it. We’ve partnered with many non-profit organizations over the years to raise awareness and much needed funds! The Beer Store offers ownership to all Ontario-based brewers which means there's no other team of Beer Champions who live and love all things beer as much as we do. What is a "Beer Champion?" you ask...a Beer Champion isn’t just a customer favourite or a great teammate. We’re health and safety advocates, environmental stewards, and your local community’s beer enthusiasts. Join us to continue to create a fun and genuine work culture that really feels like your second family!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist with changes and updates to our creative content management including homepages, product pages, and key content pages for The Beer Store website, mobile app, electronic kiosks and 3rd Party Delivery Apps
- Be the lead contact point for all stores regarding eCommerce tickets and support for 3rd Party Delivery Apps ESS, PICs, App and Website
- Liaise with vendors as required to troubleshoot issues and escalate where required
- Perform daily quality assurance checks across platforms: data syncing, downtime reports, flagging issues, updating product details & descriptions, rectifying errors
- Provide Market Research with ways to improve conversions and customer experience
- Manage inquiries regarding order management, user management and customer support
- Work with Manager, eCommerce on enhancement projects, keyword planning, SEO enhancements and improving UX to ensure timely execution by vendors
- Actively involved in performing accessibility auditing and reporting
- Coordinating with vendors on improvements
- Managing feedback through Apple Store and Google Play – cataloging and reporting
- Administering the day-to-day operations with - Ecommerce Admin Portal, BigCommerce and Mobile Apps (iOS and Android) and 3rd Party Delivery Apps
- Participate in store visits and reviews of in-store technology and processes related to digital and ecommerce initiatives
- Receive, record, file and submit invoices and expense sheets to accounting
- Obtain tracking data on usage and hits on each digital platform and produce reports as requested
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
Who You Are - Your Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Marketing, eCommerce, User Experience or related field or a related field of study
- 1-2 years of experience working in eCommerce, which may include internship/co-op experience
- Basic experience with SAAS eCommerce platforms, related project experience would be an asset
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Capable of working in a highly dynamic team environment and welcomes collaboration
- Knowledge of content management systems, experience in WordPress preferred
- Knowledge of web analytics, experience in Google Analytics preferred
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices and Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Basic Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint preferred
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital trends
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
Application Deadline: ASAP
Apply today with your resume so we can get to know you better!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to providing a respectful and empowering workplace that values our greatest resource, our people. Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential components of our culture that empower us to meet the needs of our employees, customers and communities. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds including racialized persons / persons of colour, women, Indigenous / Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2S+ persons, and any other characteristic. We’re an equal opportunity employer and provide employment accommodation in accordance with provincial legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process .
We genuinely thank you for your interest in this opportunity with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.