Eagle Data Management Techno Functional Consultant
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Technology & Engineering
Industry : Information Technology
Employer : Cognizant
Eagle Data Management Techno Functional Consultant
At Cognizant, our global community sets us apart—an upbeat, collaborative and inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive. And with projects at the forefront of innovation, you can build a varied, rewarding career and draw inspiration from dedicated colleagues and leaders. Cognizant is right where you belong.
As a Data Integration and Management specialist for Eagle, your role includes designing, testing, and supporting interfaces for secure data integration, ensuring the flawless flow of Security Master and reference data. Your expertise encompasses Eagle ML, OLAP, and other core functionalities, with a focus on delivering specifications, migration packages, and testing documentation for various interfaces.
What You'll Do:
- Load Security Master and other Reference data i.e. Trades, Positions, Transaction, benchmarks.
- Export Eagle data to required downstream systems including Data Vault if applicable. Integration between Eagle and 3rd party platforms.
- Standard trade messages from OMS
- Standard security master messages to OMS via Eagle vendor feeds
- Additional reference data files (Pricing, FX, Issuer, Rates, Factors, Ratings, Classifications)
- Corporate actions (Puts, Calls, Sinks)
- 3rd party reference data
- Preparation of migration packages for each of the interfaces involved.
- Outbound data extracts specification
- Testing validation documentation
- PROD Readiness support including any necessary documentation
What You Bring to the Role:
- More than 10 years of experience in the industry with more than 4 years of recent experience in Eagle skills.
- SME guidance in the design, development and testing of data integration interfaces, using core Eagle ML-based data interfaces.
- Provide support during development and testing of interfaces.
- Provide ongoing support of the interfaces during the parallel production phase.
- Assist in resolving issues and defects in the interfaces through the front end application or via database queries.
- Provide guidance on standard Message Center practices and mapping protocol for all reference data interfaces.
- Assist in understanding the capabilities to import data via Message Center
- Knowledge of Eagle core functionality including Eagle ML, OLAP, Automation Centre, Reference Data Centre and Portfolio Data Centre
What we offer:
- The chance to work with impact. Here, you’re empowered to bring your biggest thinking to help our company and clients improve everyday life.
- Ownership over your career. Stay at the top of your game through our award-winning learning and development ecosystem. And when your ambitions change, or we offer new opportunities, we help you pivot by providing reskilling, on-the-job learning and guidance to find new roles that might be a better fit.
- The opportunity to thrive on a high caliber team with heart. We celebrate each other’s experiences and perspectives and promote a sense of belonging through our affinity groups and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including a competitive salary and pension plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible health and financial benefits to support you and your eligible dependents—from day one.
- True work-life balance. Be at your best through paid time off, flexible work arrangements, volunteering opportunities, social events, and so much more.
We believe hybrid work is the way forward as we strive to provide flexibility wherever possible. Based on this role’s business requirements, this is a hybrid position requiring 2 days a week in a client or Cognizant office in Toronto, ON. Canada. Regardless of your working arrangement, we are here to support a balanced work-life balance though our various wellbeing programs.
Note: The working arrangements for this role are accurate as of the date of posting. This may change based on the project you’re engaged in, as well as business and client requirements. Rest assured; we will always be clear about role expectations.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 02 2024
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.