Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop pre-launch/launch strategy and brand plan for Dupilumab pediatrics based on a patient centric-approach and deep customer insights to create differentiated brand value and establish conditions to maximize long term brand potential.
- Partner with Global teams to support the brand vision for Dupilumab.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding P&L (revenue and profitability) targets for Dupilumab.
- Develop strategic scenarios and financials supported by clear assumptions; Critically evaluate and lead the prioritization of strategies Dupilumab in the pediatric space.
- Using strategic thinking and expert knowledge of the brand planning process, lead cross-functional teams to develop long-range strategy plans to support brand.
- Deliver tools and manage third party agencies (tools, programs, etc) to maximize / optimize the resources (negotiate times lines, priorities, challenge the agency to optimize their resources, challenge them to delivers, including media and national ad campaigns
- Ensure alignment of Marketing activities with global brands and influence Global activities and networking- key contact at Global Brand Team
- Analyze, strategize, organize and drive timely execution of annual marketing plan to achieve superior results; Implement the brand positioning and align all messaging and tactics to it.
- Evaluate market environment using all available data on all customers and patients and clearly communicate a full understanding of key dynamics.
- Fully grasp atopic dermatitis treatment dynamics and care path for the pediatric population. Refine market understanding, anticipation of new competitors, ongoing trial outcomes understanding and related immediate plans of action.
- Proactively identify key customer insights by gathering and analyzing information from different sources.
Interact with key customers and patients to fully understand their needs.
- Anticipate competitor strategies and tactics by ensuring team has access to all market intelligence data and encourage cross-functional colleagues to contribute.
- Understand atopic dermatitis in terms of disease epidemiology, diagnosis rates, barriers to disease management, current disease options, pros and cons of different treatment options.
- In collaboration with various support functions, ensure sufficient product supply, favorable market access and efficient distribution for Dupilumab within Canada.
- In collaboration with Medical Affairs, contribute to the planning and implementation of clinical research and approved ISS.
- Manage promotional and assigned non-product expense budgets.
- Manage product forecasting with responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual P&L results.
- Develops promotional materials and campaigns, including: sales tools, product messaging, direct mail / blast fax / Internet, PR campaigns, advertising, teleconferences.
- In conjunction with Government Affairs and Market Access personnel, secure / maintain reimbursement for assigned product in all provinces and with private payers
- Sets clear field force objectives to achieve brand objectives.
- Actively involve representatives of the salesforce and medical in the development of the strategic brand plan and individual marketing tactics.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales meetings.
- Manage national / local advisory groups and treatment guidelines/consensus statements.
- Organize and enable patient advocacy groups to support product and access to care.
- Business travel required within Canada (regular) and internationally (sporadic).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, MBA or graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years product management experience or equivalent in related area and knowledge of treatment of atopic dermatitis /or at least two years of experience in a related position (ex: Sales Management, Professional Education, Business Information and Research, Training) in the market
- Experience with patient-access programs to support payer market; managing infusion clinic partnerships and contracting an asset.
- Experience selling a biologic in a highly competitive and developed market a plus
- Sales experience in dermatology market a plus
- Technical marketing skills (needs, segmentation, SWOT analyses, creation of competitive strategies, risk assessment) and stay abreast of new marketing trends
- Working knowledge of reimbursement on provincial and private payer levels.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong results orientation i.e. has a proactive, business-oriented focus with the resolve to set challenging goals and demonstrate the commitment and persistence to achieve them.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to function effectively and easily at all levels of the organization.
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and marketing ability skills with a proven ability to innovate.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English, with additional skills in French as an asset.
- Demonstrate superb written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, email and presentation software.
About Genzyme, a Sanofi Company
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. That goal guides and inspires us every day. Sanofi Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represents groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.