City : Brampton
Category : Driver
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Posting Locations - Brampton
About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Bottling Bulk Drivers are responsible for the delivery of pre-ordered products to assigned accounts. This is a long-haul role and requires overnights. This is a short haul role and all driving will be locally based.
- Shift: AM, PM or overnight
- Deliver pre-ordered products to customers on assigned route using a Coke Canada Bottling fleet truck
- Check accuracy and stability of truck load
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding equipment and safety
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Repetitively lift, carry and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance - most route require product to be offloaded and broght into the customer location.
- Merchandising product into customer location as needed
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e. pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Collect company property
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers
- Commercial License with Air (Class 1 or AZ) with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- One (1) plus year of commercial driving experience
- One to three years of general work experience
- Local delivery experience preferred
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
<span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com