Door Attendant – Nipissing University (72731001)
City : North Bay
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Hospitality
Employer : Sodexo
How you will make an impact:
As a Door Attendant you create a welcoming environment for guests and facilitate their arrival or departure and ensure a safe environment for all. This includes opening doors, checking IDs, potentially denying admittance to the facility, etc.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Attend to all guests entering and exiting the facility promptly and professionally.
- Be knowledgeable of the surrounding region, services and amenities, in order to handle inquiries accurately
- Maintain the proper physical appearance of the entrance, communicating with housekeeping and maintenance departments as required
- Maintain a professional presence
- Maintain the drive-by clearing sidewalks and driveways of garbage, snow, gravel and any other debris.
- Additional duties as assigned or required: like some cleaning or moving of furniture
What you will need to succeed:
- Great service spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Constant walking & standing
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
- Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
- Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
- LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
- Facebook: Sodexo Canada