City : Toronto, ON
Category : See posting
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Symcor
With our exceptional standards in safety and security, Symcor supports banking, wealth management, telecommunications, insurance, payroll, and utility markets with innovative and resilient solutions in payment processing (COR.PAY), customer communications & experiences (COR.CCX) and solutions to aid the prevention of fraud (COR>IQ). We help clients get ahead of an evolving digital world, accelerating their digital transformation through our unique expertise and infrastructure that helps drive efficiencies and mitigate risk industry‐wide.
A proudly Canadian company, Symcor is committed to serving clients through our values of Accountability, Performance, and Integrity.
Join our COR.PAY team!
We can tell you how amazing we are, but our numbers speak for themselves!
• Over 1 billion items digitally archived annually
• 25+ years of experience
• 100% coverage for major FIs for treasury management
For more information, visit www.symcor.ca
Tuesday to Saturday 1:30 am to 6:30 am.
Eligible for a night premium of $1.30 for every hour worked during night shifts.
Receives, handles, sorts, scans, keys, files, extracts, inserts, recycles, prepares, lists, verifies and/or delivers/distributes a variety of documents to appropriate Symcor parties/groups/lines of business within required timeframes, ensuring accuracy and in accordance with Symcor procedures and quality guidelines to meet daily productivity output requirements and client expectations.
What you will do:
• Receive, sort and log mail from a variety of clients using the appropriate equipment or procedure in order to record information for tracking purposes and organize mail for processing by the appropriate parties/functional areas/departments.
• Address any misdirected mail, cash or other risk items (e.g., other financial or non-financial items) as per Standard Work Procedures. May distribute to appropriate parties/groups.
• Validate, sort, list or verify items against specific lists and/or documents (Multiple Depts).
• Prepare output documents/packages for distribution to clients, customers or vendors in accordance with work instructions, ensuring accuracy and SLA timelines are met.
• Perform standard prescribed quality checks and follow defined control measures to meet or exceed department goals.
• Input, scan, prepare document, and/or list incoming or outgoing financial or non-financial items in order for file to be created in the system or distributed by mail, using the appropriate operating system for assigned area of responsibility, and ensuring accuracy and daily productivity volumes/requirements are met.
• Identify and address any issues related to assigned work by escalating to PSO, AM or Manager to ensure daily productivity and client requirements as well as client service levels are met.
What you need to have to succeed:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• No previous experience is required
• Basic knowledge of computer and software
• Communication skills – interactions interdepartmental/vendors
What's in it for you
At Symcor, we define our success by what we help others achieve. We were created to support our clients and, through our products, services, and solutions, protect their brands and help them meet their business needs. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• Comprehensive Total Rewards Program:
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible benefits (Health Care, Dental, Life Insurance)
• Pension plan that pays 150%!
• Health & well-being program
• Three annually paid personal days and volunteer day
We foster an inclusive atmosphere of One Symcor with our philosophy of +1 Unique You®, we harness each employee’s uniqueness, different skills, backgrounds, and perspectives to contribute to mutual success. It is the diversity of our people and the inclusive environment that has been and will always be key to Symcor’s success.