Distribution Center Administrator, Afternoon
City : Brampton
Category : Warehouse Operations
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Facility Location- Brampton
Work Location -
Posting Locations - Brampton
Department - Brampton Distribution
Job Function - Warehouse Operations
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, evian® and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
The Distribution Center Administrator provides support within the Distribution Center. They perform clerical duties in a Distribution Center in accordance with standard administrative office procedures and while adhering to the CBA. The DCA will also be suporting the Warehouse and Distribution Supervisor with their duties in runnning the operation. This is a pipeline to a Supervisory role.
Shift: Afternoon- Monday to Friday from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM. May require overnight work, depending on the business needs.
- Prepare delivery reports on a daily/weekly basis, coordinate driver route selection, investigate and problem solve missing deliveries
- Responsible to enter time and validate timecards as a timekeeper for unionized employees, while adhering to the CBA
- Responsible to answer incoming phone calls for the facility on a multi-line phone and greeting and responding to inquiries from employee employees, visitors, vendors and the general public;
- Provide support for administrative work such as booking meeting rooms, organizing catering, and organizing and distributing mail. May receive and send courier packages
- Assist with the general financial and operating analytics and activities of the organization
- Coordination of vendor communications and payment.
- Highschool diploma required
- 2+ years of business administrative related experience in a fast paced environment
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration or similar area would be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of various computer programs: Word, Excel, SAP, etc
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Capable of working cross functionally with multiple departments on projects, as part of a team
- Experience processing invoices, reconciling statements, etc
- Experience supporting Senior Management and Leadership team would be beneficial
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com