Director, Treasury & corporate finance
City : Montréal, QC
Category : Global - Finance
Industry : Engineering
Employer : WSP
WSP has an immediate full time permanent position for a Director, Treasury & corporate finance reporting to the Vice President, Treasurer. This position is responsible of establishing the overall financing strategy and implementation of an optimal capital structure aligning with WSP Globals financial objectives.
This is a highly strategic and critical role with close collaboration and interaction with the Chief Financial Officer.
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy – we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- Our Hybrid Work Policy - a combination of in-person and remote working, enables us to purposefully think of how we work, who we need to work with, and where the work should be done.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.
A day in the life:
- Establish the financing strategy of the group
- Evaluate and manage the foreign currency and interest rate exposure of the group
- Support the development of a strategic view on capital structure and implementation of optimal capital structure for the group
- Manage relationships with lending banks, credit rating agencies and investors
- Developing forecasts and budget for free cash flow generation including working capital levels and capital expenditures
- Reviewing the cash position of the group and planning of liquidities through review cash and other financial forecasts
- Manage the financial modeling activities of the group
- Support the merger and acquisition strategy
What you'll bring to WSP ...
- + 10 years of relevant experience in treasury, capital markets and risk management
- CFA designation and / or accounting designation
- Experience in business with international operations
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration abilities
- Ability to work in dynamic and changing environment