Director, T&O Finance, Large Programs, Integration & Transformation
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Finance | Accounting
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
- Provide proactive advice/guidance on T&O Large Programs financials, impact analysis of decisions, allocation of project spend, and large programs best practices
- Partner with Enterprise Decision Support (EDS), Program Management Office, T&O Finance, T&O Financial Controls, Procurement, Platform Finance, and T&O Business on Large Programs PARs, Business cases, and scenario analysis
- Partner with Financial Controls to communicate and implement accounting changes. Accounting changes including capitalization rates, amortization periods, depreciation start date
- Build and manage a detailed framework for connecting various elements of a program including SOWs, PARs, Actuals/Forecast/Plan
- Collaborate with EDS to ensure financials reported in large program PARs are accurate and complete
- Lead the team in the development of standardized tracking and reporting of integration initiatives associated with multiple T&O service groups, and be responsible for the presentation of that information to various T&O and Finance Executives.
- Assist in the identification, development, and implementation of transformational initiatives focused on the streamlining of T&O Finance activities/processes
- Develop and lead a team of professionals with the skills required to deliver on the mandate of the role, ensuring appropriate succession planning, employee development and engagement.
- Provide comprehensive, in-depth and timely analytical support on PARs, Statement of Work, integration cost analysis/reporting, and transformation initiatives to VP T&O Finance, SVP T&O Finance, and T&O OC.
- Involved in ad-hoc analysis for financial results as requested
- 5+ years of relevant finance and project experience
- Controls mindset and strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player
- Innovative and proactive thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate multi-tasking skill
- Solid people and project management skills.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.