Director, ServiceNow Product Management & Development
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Technology | Analytics | Research
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
RBC is seeking a talented and passionate leader that thrives developing people and collaborating with partners. Join our team today and have direct impact on RBC’s ServiceNow End User Experience. We have been on a journey of building out automated/workflow solutions to prioritize work, drive end user satisfaction, and create efficiencies for support teams.
With a leadership mindset you will mentor the agile team to deliver a combination of strategic, audit and risk, high performing solutions. You will ensure solutions are designed that deliver consistent design and client experience across all channels. You are not afraid of challenging the team on technical details and be able to think functionally.
What will you do?
- Influence decision making and facilitate teams with multiple stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- You will provide mentoring and coaching to help nurture the development of analysts and help ensure a healthy talent pool for succession planning.
- Communicate effectively and distill technical details into business terms
- Advisory role on automation of processes within the development pipeline; identify opportunities for efficiency gains and reducing time-to-market, and enabling continuous delivery
- Lead and mentor an enthusiastic team of analysts.
- Proactively drive rationalization of competing interests and achieve consensus on contentious issues.
- Optimize for maximum usability and function, designing front end with the industry best practices.
- Create estimates for given tasks/features.
What do you need to succeed?
- 5-7+ years of experience in IT working in ServiceNow, ideally with both ServiceNow Administrator and ServiceNow Application Specialist Certifications
- 5-7+ years of experience leading teams of IT professionals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong strategic, analytical, consultative, and team facilitative skills
- Capability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with global RBC business groups, Application Development, T&O management, Technology Infrastructure, and others
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Nice to Have
- ServiceNow Developer certification with 2-3+ years development experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.