PointClickCare is the leading healthcare technology platform enabling meaningful collaboration and access to real-time insights at any stage of a patient’s healthcare journey. PointClickCare’s single platform spans the care continuum, fostering proactive, holistic decision-making and improved outcomes for all. Over 25,000 long-term post-acute care providers, and over 2,700 hospitals use PointClickCare today, enabling care collaboration and value-based care delivery for over 195 million lives across the U.S.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
PointClickCare is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to lead our product marketing team. The Director, Product Marketing is responsible for driving the positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy for all PointClickCare capabilities to drive awareness and pipeline for our products, services and solutions across multiple market segments at various stages of maturity. This role reports to the Senior Director, Portfolio Marketing and collaborates closely with product management, segment marketing, demand marketing, customer success, market business units, and sales organizations. This marketer must be data-driven and focused on building marketing programs that drive real impact.Candidates must be comfortable presenting to both large and small audiences and have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple through compelling stories and examples.
This role requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and who is an expert at prioritization for themselves and their team. They must be able to pivot from task to task and be self-motivated to strive for the best outcome every time.
- Oversee the team accountable for developing product value propositions, messaging, and content that supports customer and prospect engagement. You will lead the translation of technology capabilities into impactful product and solutions benefits that demonstrate business value.
- Define go-to-market plans and drive product launches with measurable KPIs against key goals
- Work with Sales Enablement to develop sales tools and conduct sales training and presentations on product messaging, key capabilities, and how to effectively engage with clients and prospects.
- Own the product naming process
- Develop expertise on our market, customers, competitors, and product capabilities with the goal of becoming a credible spokesperson.
- Track and report on product marketing activity and performance. Provide insights and recommendations to improve results.
- Build/maintain a team and create the processes, systems, tools and workflows that enable the team to grow into a scaled function with a measurable positive impact on the company overall.
- Expert level experience in B2B software product marketing; experience with SaaS offerings a plus
- Experience managing and leading a team of diverse marketers
- Ability to create compelling, differentiated messaging and value propositions, and drive it into persona-based content
- Exceptional communication, story-telling and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences and different functions; ability to take complex and make it simple
- Experience in the market and technology landscape in which PointClickCare competes
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills to keep programs and teams on track
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams. Great at building relationships and maintaining diplomacy in times of stress
- Personally interested in staying abreast of trends in the technology and healthcare industry
- Proven track record of exceptional results
- BS/BA degree. MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.