Director of Sales, Medium and Large Enterprises
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Sales
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 377409
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As the Director of Sales Medium and large enterprises, this individual will be leading a world-class sales force to deliver innovative network-centric solutions against complex business needs. Bell Business Markets Sales group supports and sells to a wide range of accounts from the public and private Enterprise Sector. As the strategic leader for Bell Business Markets within this market segment, this individual holds accountability for the small medium and large customers in a wide territory covered by Bell and Telebec. Strong sales management discipline will be a prime skill-set to enable success. The successful candidate will report to the Vice President Sales, Quebec
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Tasked with all in-year wireline and wireless Revenue objectives, and commercial relationship management.
- The Sales Director tasked with a large group of client portfolio with aggregate annual target revenues
- Overall authority on territory strategy for Bell Business Markets.
- Develops and maintains executive relationships throughout the Top account(s).
- Manage consistent and strong sales cadences to maintain the revenues base and grow it.
- Provide accurate forecasting based on funnel data, achievements, upsides and pressures
- Manages the Bell – Telebec sales team to respond to changing customer demands and an evolving market.
- Develops overall account strategy encompassing people, opportunity, knowledge, internal ecosystem and partners
- Focus on short term mid and long term organizational capability planning and developing (right people at the right time to consistently deliver on the territory plan)
- Collaborate with create (Marketing) and finance teams to develop programs aiming at developing the territory through different sales motions: acquisition, cross-selling and selling in new growth sectors
- Interact closely with Serve team to ensure that customers are always satisfied with the service offered by Bell and that they continue to recommend Bell as a supplier of telecommunications and information technology solutions.
- Strategy development will emphasize consistent growth over the short, mid and long term with a specific focus on creating new opportunities through emerging solutions
- Focus on emerging technologies and offerings in line with BBM’s business plans. Know the customer, know our company (our value), and know our competition!
- Develop executive relationships both within traditional IS/IT organizations and within lines of business
- Execute on Sales Blueprint within the territory to align with activities and strategies in place across the organization
Critical Qualifications/ Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years of leading a High performance Sales team in the IT or Telecommunications industry, selling complex solutions including technology and services
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Affinity for risk taking.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- A solution oriented leader who has an innate ability to source and assess pertinent data to solve complex issues
- Experience asking Customers for their business, with a history of delivering with discipline, following the “Sales Process”
- Demonstrated experience in enhancing productivity and optimizing a sales force
- Recognized leader with clear track record of using teamwork to create marketplace advantage
- Advanced financial management and business analysis, communication and social skills
- Strategic thinker with ability to quickly identify and grasp issues and opportunities in an environment that is highly dynamic and competitive
- A confident leader who relishes growing and developing high performance teams
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ease working with numbers
Preferred Qualifications/ Competencies:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, E-business or a related area, Masters or Professional Designation preferred.
#talent #tech #indeed #LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/14/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.