Director of Retail Food – Campus (70308794)
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Management
Industry : Hospitality
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Responsible for the successful directing and oversight of all retail food service activities in a multi-site portfolio.
- Management of external brands per brand standards and internal brands per Sodexo standards ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
- Engage in high level client performance management and ability to formulate plans to address performance issues.
- Demonstrate strong financial portfolio performance and responsible for the overall profitability and financial performance of multiple locations.
- Lead a diverse team in multiple locations to deliver excellence.
- Liaise with other services within client locations to contribute to overall client satisfaction and business growth.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, related area of study or equivalent experience
- 5+ years direct management experience for a business portfolio including multiple brands and/or business segments
- Commitment to customer experience, client relations and service excellence
- Experience in digital technology marketing techniques and platforms is an asset
- Experience in openings of new business segments
- Experience in managing multiple retail units
- Proficiency in financial reporting applications including labour management, food management and event management functions
- Experience with the management and execution of all aspects of front of house, human resources including recruitment, training, performance management, recognition and development
- Strong communication skills including written, oral and interpersonal communications
- Superior leadership skills
- Commitment to sustainable growth
- Demonstrated initiative and experience with driving and delivering change
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs