Director of Performance
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
The Director of Performance, role is to develop hands-on management of digital media campaigns performance and drive the optimization with agencies and other-related teams (brand, data, media, technology) leveraging internal tools & capabilities. This role brings leadership, consistency, and digital expertise to the team in support of their client.
- Owner of the performance optimization pillar across the marketing organization, being the subject-matter expert across the measurement, reporting & optimization field
- Coordinate agency resources for live optimization and allocation of resources according to brand & campaign objectives
- Perform and present campaign analyses to extract actionable insights and optimizations that will help drive marketing decisions.
- In collaboration with the Head of Consumer Data, maintain and operationalize the digital dashboards and reports available, being the champion for data-driven performance optimization
- Leverage web analytics to provide insights or optimize performance of digital assets and websites
- Explain complex performance and analytical concepts and processes to non-analytic based teams (both via email and in face-to-face situations)
- Understand the company performance data & reporting infrastructure to identify gaps and provide recommendation of new reporting needs and requirements
- Support from a business standpoint the technical and development teams in addressing technical matters that impact measurement and optimization of performance
- Collaborate with agencies, brands, and e-commerce teams on optimization of digital campaigns for DTC or e-commerce focused on conversion and lower-funnel strategies
- 5+ years’ experience working with digital analytics, performance marketing, media optimization and measurement
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is an asset
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and media buying on all platforms (Social, Google, Programmatic, etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence & data analytics tools is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to learn new complex, technical subject matter quickly
- Deep knowledge of digital media performance KPIs such as CPM, CPC, Reach, Engagement, CPA, CTR, CPV, etc.
- Statistical models and algorithms knowledge (RFM, CLTV, Propensity) is a plus;
- Great communication skills to simplify technical data & performance concepts to leadership and brand teams; driving compelling storytelling and actionable insights for decision-making;
- Assertiveness, resilience & adaptability when working in ambiguous, challenging situation
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.