Director, Client Success CRM
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will have ownership of the RBC Investor Services CRM suite of applications across the business. You will be responsible for consistently delivering a best-in-class user experience through robust, reliable, and complete client data to support the growth trajectory of the business; and collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs and opportunities to ensure the platform supports the overall goals and objectives of the business.
In addition, this role requires deep CRM technical and business expertise as well as strong communication and collaboration skills.
What will you do?
- Partner with business stakeholders to translate their CRM priorities into technical solutions. Actively drive the development life cycle from identification, prioritization, requirements analysis, design, business casing, implementation and support.
- Act as the Relationship owner for CRM vendors
- Provide day to day supervision for the change team ensuring high levels of system/service availability across all levels
- Ensure compliance with organizational strategies, priorities and regulatory requirements
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree, plus 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior technical and business experience across CRM systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience working as a leader in a large matrix organization
- Proficiency in CRM Systems
- Ability to drive results and execution
- Change Design and Management skills in digital design, delivery, and adoption
- Effective Communication and Collaboration skills
- Ability to use sound judgement in developing and proving out hypothesis
- Proven track record as a team leadership
- Masters of MBA degree
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Excellent exposure to communicate with various business partners and stakeholders in Investor & Treasury Services and within other platforms as appropriate
- Opportunity to obtain hands-on experience throughout your role
- Working with an exciting, close-knit, supportive & dynamic group
- Opportunity to collaborate with other business segments within the bank
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.