Director, Client Care Centre (CCC) Operations
City : Montreal
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Sun Life Canada’s Client Care Centre (CCC) is the primary point of contact for both clients and advisors from 3 of our major lines of business: Group Retirement Services, Group Benefits and Individual Insurance & Wealth. It plays a pivotal role in shaping Sun Life’s brand experience for millions of clients and thousands of advisors.
The Director of Operations, Individual CCC is accountable for the performance of the teams supporting our Individual Insurance & Wealth Client Care Centre in Montreal, Quebec. The teams total approximately 125 employees located our Montreal location and working from home across Quebec. We support a variety of channels; phone, email, and chat. The incumbent works in partnership with other CCC leaders in Waterloo and Manila. Our goal is to create a client experience that consistently reflects our focus on Service Excellence, putting our clients at the centre of everything we do.
What will you do?
- Set direction and deliver on the recruiting, onboarding & ongoing support of Client Care Representatives with the assistance of a team of Managers & Team Leaders
- Deliver a consistent, superior service experience through a robust management operating system
- Participate in the overall leadership of the CCC as a member of the Leadership team
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement and innovation to deliver on evolving client expectations
- Foster a culture that values people and their development, accountability and performance
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external partners as well as clients
- Drive results within budget while looking for ways to improve financial performance
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience with multiple levels of supervision
- Expert level of knowledge of the contact centre business environment including operational practices, processes, technologies and financial management
- Bilingualism (French, English) required- interactions with English-speaking customers or partners
- Experience leading a shared services organization accountable for operations delivery
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional 'client experience' and continuously realizing improvements
- Change management capabilities
- Ability to coach and support a high performing team
- In-depth knowledge of process redesign methodologies and management operating systems
- Knowledge of the financial services and Group Retirement industry in Canada, is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Being a member of the Sun Life family, a group of people united by our Purpose: to help Clients and Employees achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives
- An environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Flexible Benefits from the day you join to meet the needs of you and your family
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial security
- Wellness programs that support the three pillars of your health – mental, physical and financial
- We’re proud to be a Best Workplace for Hybrid Work by Great Place to Work® Canada
- We’re honoured to be recognized as a 2022 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work® Canada
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:105,000/105 000 - 165,900/165 900
Job Category:Call Centre
Posting End Date:26/03/2023