Directional Driller – Telecom Construction
City : Belleville, ON
Category : Full time Equipment Operation
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are a Directional Driller/Locator with 2-4 years of experience supporting utility maintenance and construction. Your experience supporting telecommunications allows you to safely and efficiently complete utility construction and maintenance projects.
Join LTS Build Services Ltd. in the Belleville area today!
- Performs box locating, directional drilling, installation of conduits for various cables, installation of pedestals and concrete bases, flush mount vaults and enclosures
- Safely operates directional drilling equipment and locating tools
- Coordinate’s drilling activities with other activities, positioning or moving of loads and conduct in response to hand or audio signals from team members
- Ensure health and safety is the number one goal by following policies, CVOR guidelines and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Complete all required paperwork daily
- Handle and distribute construction materials, loading and unloading vehicles with supplies, equipment, remove all debris from work sites
- Other duties as required
- Must have previous directional drilling/locating experience
- Previous experience in telecommunications is an asset
- Must have and maintain a valid AZ driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and CVOR
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 50 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
- Benefits provided by Construction Workers Union, CLAC Local
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.