Digital Marketing Executive
City : Montréal, QC
Category : Corporate - Marketing
Industry : Engineering
Employer : WSP
Working within the Marketing and Communications function and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the role focuses on developing and implementing communications strategies for engaging with our external and internal stakeholders, via digitally integrated marketing campaigns. The role requires experience in delivering digital components of audience-driven campaigns to engage with key audiences and ultimately achieve business goals. The role is responsible for developing digital metrics to measure campaign success against targeted business goals.
Pourquoi choisir WSP?
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy – we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- Our Hybrid Work Policy - a combination of in-person and remote working, enables us to purposefully think of how we work, who we need to work with, and where the work should be done.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.
A day in life:
- Website content management – coordinating with members of the team for new content and uploading relevant content.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and promote digital content, as part of the campaign tactics on various digital channels, including social media.
- Work with colleagues to create, monitor and evaluate the performance of digital campaigns against campaign objectives and suggesting improvement.
- Ability to understand company messaging and combine with various social tools to spot trends and issues and feedback to the team.
- Support website optimisation strategy through SEO research.
What you will bring to WSP
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role in marketing & communications.
- Excellent writing and literacy skills.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time efficiently.
- Excellent communication
- Knowledge of CMS platforms (Sitecore ideally) and analytics tools.
- Experience with social media strategy, campaign management and reporting
- Flexible and enthusiastic to take on ad-hoc projects.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, SproutSocial, Canva and Photoshop.