City : Calgary
Category : Full-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Advisor on our Consumer Advertising team working in our Calgary corporate office. Reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will support delivery of digital marketing strategies to drive online sales and revenue.
• Work with the Digital Advertising team to develop strategies that drive website traffic, digital sales and increase business revenue through digital marketing channels
• Analyze and troubleshoot digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvements
• Consult with in-house creative and marketing teams to develop digital campaign creative
• Support and work with our Digital Experience team on fresh digital content and regular updates to our digital properties
• Work with Digital Operations team on optimization of campaigns against KPIs such as CTR, CPC, COA and sales growth.
• Monitor, optimize, and communicate critical performance metrics (ROI, CTR, conversion data, traffic, bounce, etc.)
• Support driving conversion through effective campaigns, landing page experiences promotions/offers
• Help create testing and optimization strategies for creative, user experience and conversion funnel
• Work closely with Consumer Analytics to report on learnings and campaign success with post-analysis and dashboards. Ensure results are shared with key stakeholders and learnings are incorporated into future campaigns
• Collaborate with third party vendors and our Digital Experience and Technology Team to drive our digital initiatives forward
A typical day
Your day kicks off looking at performance metrics and sales results. It will then consist of meetings where you are collaborating with team members to get alignment on strategies or presenting business results from a campaign that just ended. During blocks of time where you are at your desk, you are responding to emails, planning out initiatives, identifying areas for improvement and optimization and planning your next campaign. As a Digital Marketing Advisor, you will attend a variety of team meetings to drive sales as well as team meetings to help support online testing & experience. You will also have the opportunity to join projects where you work on improving existing processes and help Shaw build its best digital future. You are surrounded by a rock star team that is eager to help you but also empowers you to work hard. You have found a group of people that all truly care about the work they are doing.
• Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years Digital Marketing experience or similar
• Experience in the consumer products, marketing, or telecommunications industry is preferred
• Understanding of online advertising creative development and?digital property management
• Experience building consumer-facing digital services and experiences
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) is beneficial
• Familiarity with the agile business practice, including Jira workflows and scrums
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proven ability to manage projects and competing priorities, while maintaining great attention to detail
• Able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
Meet the team
Claire Levesque - Manager, Digital Marketing Lisa Cooke - VP, Marketing
This role is not location specific. Applicants will be hired in any primary Shaw location (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto) and will not be required to relocate for this role. Travel to other Shaw locations may be required.
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated