City : Toronto
Category : Contract
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
At Shaw, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings Canadians the connectivity they need to fuel their lives. We’re making bold moves to connect Canadians and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you. Are you a driver, passionate about building and delivering best-in-class digital experiences? We are looking for an established digital thinker to build, deliver and constantly innovate on all customer facing digital platforms to support business growth and customer satisfaction objectives and metrics. This position reports directly into Director, Digital Experience. Why join Shaw Digital? We let you focus on what you do best – build customer-centric products and experiences on the latest tech stack. Our flat organization believes in autonomous teams where every individual in their agile pod has end-to-end accountabilities to the overall success of their product.
• Accountable for the Digital Experiences across Shaw Mobile inclusive of all customer journeys from learn, buy, get, use, pay, and service.
• Works cross-functionally to ensure that all digital experiences are optimized across channels (Online, Care, Retail)
• Embraces and practices digital thought leadership, agile methodology, and change management processes optimized for the organization
• Responsible for introducing products, features and experiences that deliver strong customer engagement and satisfaction
• Plans and executes personalization strategies across shawmobile.ca, including shop, support, self-serve and associated mobile apps
• Examines new personalization opportunities by leveraging data and analytics from online and offline activity (while collaborating with BI, Analytics and CBM teams)
• Develops marketing automation journeys offline and online by examining key customer segments
• Strong understanding of Design Systems and strategizing how a library of reusable components can enhance customer journeys and serve the business
• Drive and optimize customer experiences through user research, testing and technology enhancements
• Works with analytics teams to measure, report and optimize customer journeys on all digital programs on and off shawmobile.ca
• Develops strategies and implements programs that maximize revenue across ecommerce transactions while reducing operating expenses.
• Partners with internal IT teams and external vendors to identify opportunities that build and expand digital capabilities
A typical day
Key Experiences / Qualifications
• 7+ years of relevant digital/online experience in a fast-paced environment with a focus in product management.
• Proven track record of success demonstrating a depth of technical and strategic experience within a telecommunications/cable or related technology organization. This includes building and executing on forward thinking and innovative strategies
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Strong understanding of digital ecosystems and customer experience design.
• Natural or trained ability to grasp both product and technical aspects of web applications, database functionalities, and general web functionality.
• Ability to identify critical issues and simplify complex issues.
• Enable consensus amongst all program stakeholders + drive decisions to ensure the successful resolution of all issues, problems and changes within the program to ensure delivery targets are met.
• Masters or Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or equivalent
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal (and credit) background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated