Digital Channel Manager
City : Brampton, ON, CA; Toronto, ON, CA
Category : Information Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind – to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we’re proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let’s make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:
Digital Channel Manager
The Digital Channel Manager role will work closely with Digital, Marketing, Channel, Brand, Pricing and Analytics teams to develop a mid to long term digital adoption strategy and influence integration into business plans/objectives to drive digital KPIs and overall business targets.
- Lead the development of long-term strategic priorities, plans and roadmaps for digital adoption, influencing senior cross-functional leadership to integrate a digital first strategy into business plans/priorities
- Identify scope, secure marketing/pricing support and develop business cases to showcase financial impact of new capabilities to define requirements and prioritization for product builds and feed into target creation with channel team
- Develop ‘North Star’ vision for digital adoption opportunities that changes consumer behaviour; outline craw/walk/run approach and lead cross-functional ‘task force’ to execute plan
- Partner with the analytics and media performance teams to create a streamlined reporting structure, validate results and support a holistic story on performance/results
- Proactive deep-dive analysis that identifies opportunities and quantifies impact to develop recommendations to senior leadership to make key business decisions
- Strong focus on continually improving digital customer journeys including home page, learn/shop, navigation, retargeting and site optimizations/redesigns
- Create and manage robust testing and optimizations plans with marketing/brand/optimization teams
- Collaborate with digital, marketing, brand and media teams to develop retargeting strategy, execute and analyze performance for ongoing optimization.
What You Bring:
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others, capitalizing on individual strengths to drive collaborative outcomes
- Ability to bring structure out of fluidity, shape a plan and rally a cross-functional team around shifting consumer behaviour to digital experiences
- Simplicity and creative approaches that are solution/outcome-oriented through a digital and ‘customer-first’ lens
- 10+ years of experience in business related function (Marketing, Digital, Strategy)
- Undergraduate degree; MBA or Graduate degree in relevant discipline
- Results oriented, passionate and collaborative with proven ability to prioritize opportunities and deliver tangible results
- Capacity to thrive in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker and effective storyteller
- Knowledge of digital adoption/self-serve trends and the ability to identify and transform concepts to tactics
- Self-starter with strong self-management and organizational skills
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Domo dashboards and Power BI preferred.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment