DevSecOps Domain Architect
City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
Take part in the most significant technological transformation in the history of National Bank as a Software Engineering Domain Architect. Come collaborate with us and participate in large-scale projects where you will live your ambitions in the Software Engineering team, DevSecOps section.
- Interact with different stakeholders to understand business needs
- Collaborate with technical teams (developers, business analysts, solutions architects, delivery and strategy architects, etc.) and challenge proposed technology concepts
- Influence the Bank’s architecture decisions and directions
- Be accountable for implementing end-to-end solutions
- Diagnose problem situations and help solve complex problems
- Consider the Bank’s architecture and cybersecurity principles in various architecture projects
- Work with service providers to set technology directions
- Establish the roadmap of different business capabilities and the associated assets
- Collaborate in the review of AAS (Architecture Alignment and Support) solutions in Software Engineering (SWE)
- Issue positions related to business capabilities and the associated assets
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and ten to fifteen years of relevant experience
- Minimum experience of five years as an architect in the delivery of large-scale projects
- Minimum experience of seven years in software development (scripting and programming language)
- Experience in Pipeline As Product solutions architecture (3+)
- AWS experience (5+ years)
- Experience in DevSecOps, and using tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, DataDog, Extrahub, Harness, SonarQube, Splunk etc.
- Knowledge of architecture patterns
- Knowledge of the Domain Driven Design approach
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of security patterns
- Communication skills (leadership, influence and able to convey information in simple terms)
- In-depth understanding of the following technology and solutions concepts related to a modern ecosystem: domain architecture, microservices, APIs, streaming, cloud technologies, real-time dataflow, orchestration, straight-through processing, access security, elasticity, PaaS, cloud, DevOps, observability and monitoring, etc.
- Bilingualism (English and French), as you will regularly do business with clients who speak only English
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We put people first:
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?