City : Montréal, QC
Category : Global - Technologies de l'information
Industry : Ingénierie
Employer : WSP
WSP is looking for one Application Developer. As part of the team, you will have access to an unparalleled network of resources, expertise, and endless opportunities to collaborate on exciting projects with diverse teammates from marine biologists to geophysicists to geotechnical engineers and mor. The Application Developer is a member of the Global Engineering Apps IM team. This is a technical role who works with project managers, vendors, and business analysts to develop complex software solutions for Golder. This role may evolve into a solutions architect role as they continue to gain experience.
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy – we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- Our Hybrid Work Policy - a combination of in-person and remote working, enables us to purposefully think of how we work, who we need to work with, and where the work should be done.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.
A day in the life:
Work with project managers, vendors, and business groups implementing software and delivering results on a frequent cycle
Produce clean, efficient code and software architecture
Integrate software components and third-party programs
Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
Verify and deploy programs and systems, preferably to Azure Cloud
Extract, transform and load data from spreadsheets, CSV files and SQL databases
Read and write technical documentation
What you'll bring to WSP ...
University Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a similar field
A minimum of 3 years of experience as a developer, software engineer or similar
3 years use and knowledge of C#, SQL, HTML, JS, CSS
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, SCRUM
Hands on experience with MS Development Stack: C#, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, HTML / JS / CSS
IIS / ASP.Net / MS SQL / Visual Studio / Azure DevOps source control and others.
Ability to learn new CS languages and technologies
Experience designing and developing Data Warehouses using Microsoft technologies
Experience with technical solution design and architecture
Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular or ReactJS desired.
Experience with EarthSoft’s EQuIS is a plus.
Experience with Bentley’s OpenGround Cloud API and Microsoft Power BI a plus.
Experience w ith Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence a plus