Developer, Software Full Stack
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 409852
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Here is a challenging and interesting opportunity for motivated individuals to join the High security systems group part of BCE Corporate Security. Under the supervision of the Senior Manager - High Security Systems, the chosen candidate will be responsible of developing applications under the responsibility of the High Security Systems (HSS) group.
• Define the customer needs to meet security requirements for data classification.
• Design solutions that meet the business needs of corporate security user group.
• Program and test applications / solutions.
• Develop strategies and quality test plans and ensure compliance with related standards.
• Participate in the user acceptance testing to ensure that the systems meet business needs.
• Plan, implement applications / solutions according to business restrictions
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering.
• 5 years experience in application development (design, programming, testing, documentation & support).
• Crystal Report is an asset
• Software Project Management Tool: : Bitbucket, Jira, Agile
• SQL & Knowledge of database design.
• Bilingualism (French & English) is required.
• Customer approach and good interpersonal skills to negotiate with the various stakeholders.
• Team player, motivated, demonstrates initiative and has a big desire for success
• Thorough knowledge of the development process, including agile development methodologies
• Strong leadership skills and good organizational skills
• Excellent synthesis and analysis capabilities
• Proven ability to deliver complex multiplatform solutions
- A security assessment will be conducted for the selected candidate
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/02/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.