Design Studio Coordinator
City : Mississauga, Canada
Category : Contract Full-Time
Industry : Design Studio
Employer : Mattamy Homes
Mississauga, Ontario – Hybrid (3 days/week in office)
Mattamy Homes Canada
Design Studio, Greater Toronto Lowrise Division
1 Year Contract
Design Studio Manager
When it comes to forward-thinking homebuilding and thoughtfully planned communities, Canadians think of Mattamy Homes. And that success is centred on a foundation of great people, because our team is as solid as they come. At Mattamy, we are optimistic, hardworking and supportive. Together we learn and grow as we strive to create a positive impact in the homebuilding industry. Contributing to the Mattamy Way means being surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. It means your opinion is invited and your contributions count. And it means a career filled with pride, knowing you’re part of an environmentally-conscious, action-oriented organization with big plans for the future. The opportunity to bring the future of living to homeowners based on what Canadians value is exciting – and we’re making it happen.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Design Studio Coordinator ensures timely and accurate review of all documentation and payments related to the homeowner Design Studio processes.
What you’ll do
- Process design studio homeowner selections, including verifying drawings, codes, and prices, and ensuring information is entered into the system with a high-level accuracy.
- Process Design Studio payments including cheques and credit card transactions.
- Process amendments for re-works, re-selections and late changes.
- Research and process cheque requisitions for Design Studio and Customer Care
- Prepare correspondence to homeowners with respect to payments, scheduling appointments etc.
- Research and respond to inquiries from other departments (Purchasing, Construction, Customer Care and Finance)
- Help with organizing team meetings and take notes.
- Participate in regular meetings with the coordinator team to discuss concerns and problem-solve.
- Seek opportunities for new process and procedures that will provide efficiency to the Design Studio
- Approve Consultant paperwork through an efficient paperless process.
- Issue regular Design Studio reporting on sales and customer satisfaction in Excel and PDF
- File, organize, purge files when needed.
- Assist with general design studio operational needs, including back up reception coverage and maintaining Design Studio Café.
What you bring
- Completion of college diploma required, preferably in Interior Design, Office Administration or Architecture
- 1 - 3 years of administration support experience
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Ability to do numerical analysis and prior work experience in performing such tasks.
- Strong attention to detail orientation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates the interest to take on new projects and assignments.
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across Canada and the United States. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Homes Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.