City : Burford, Ontario, Canada
Category : Logistics
Industry : Retail
Employer : Home Hardware
Home Hardware has an exciting opportunity available for a new Bilingual Dealer Support Team Member in Burford. Reporting to our Dealer Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing fast and accurate information on the application and use of Burford products and excellent customer support to our Dealer Owners and their staff.
If you are a strong multi-tasker with a focus on providing a professional customer service experience, we would love for you to apply!
What you’ll do:
- Answer telephone, satisfying inquiries from Dealers & customers - follow up as needed
- Provide requested information or product to Dealers/customers
- Forward request to appropriate department i.e., Sales Aid Request Forms, Special Order Quotes.
- Provide technical information to Dealers and customers relating to product application both verbally and in writing
- Understand when issues need to be escalated and brought to the attention of the Dealer Support Supervisor
- Trouble shoot problems and guide Dealers and customers in correction of problem
- File new information and maintain Dealer files
- Measure competitor fan decks and input into Excel spreadsheet
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication in English and French (verbal and written) is required
- 1-2 years experience in a retail or manufacturing environment
- Understand the products we manufacture, their uses and limitations
- Ability to remain calm and ask the right questions in stressful situations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews
We will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process.