City : SUSSEX
Category : Regular/Permanent Hourly
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6. Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
7. Maintaining features.
8. Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…80 MAIN ST, SUSSEX, NB E4E 1Y6, Canada
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated