Cybersecurity Architect Asset Protection
City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
National Bank is pursuing the biggest technological transformation in its history. We are reviewing our systems and processes in order to align them as closely as possible with the needs of our customers and the requirements and organizational orientations in terms of security, operational viability and sustainability. Are you looking for challenges aimed at implementing the best Cybersecurity tools, architectures and practices within large companies? Are you naturally passionate about IT, eager to challenge ideas and inclined to show leadership? Then we invite you to read the following!
National Bank's IT Cybersecurity Delivery & Integration sector is looking for a Cybersecurity Solution Architect - Asset Protection to participate in the implementation of the organization's Cybersecurity technology roadmap and support business projects in their architecture when this is based on capabilities and services in the field of asset protection (vulnerability management, endpoint security / EPS, network security and software security).
Being a Cybersecurity Solution Architect at National Bank means:
- Be accountable for the transcription of business and organizational needs in his field, into IT solutions offering the best possible capabilities in terms of functional coverage, scalability, operational reliability, financial viability, security, evergreening and ease of maintenance.
- Understand the business strategy, issues and operational reality in cybersecurity in order to properly advise senior management and guide IT teams in developing innovative and efficient solutions relating to processes and tools in his/her field.
- Influencing business and IT partners / projects to maximize and optimize the use of Cybersecurity services in his/her domain.
- Be on the lookout for industry trends in his/her field and understand the impacts these trends have on the processes, applications and management of business data and cybersecurity processes within the organization.
- Actively contribute to building the vision, orientations and technological roadmap of his/her field, including the elements of continuous elimination of obsolescence, operational viability and efficiency and maximization of business profits.
- Participate in the identification and mitigation of risks and issues in Cybersecurity and / or Business transformation projects / programs.
- Support end-to-end projects until the operationalization of the solutions defined in the architecture phase.
- Support the organization's culture of innovation by identifying and testing innovative solutions that have strong potential in terms of reducing Cybersecurity risk for the organization and its customers
You are the ideal Cybersecurity Solution Architect - Asset Protection candidate if you have the following knowledge, expertise and skills:
- Several years of similar professional experience in the architecture of Cybersecurity solutions and in supporting business projects with respect to their IT security needs.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the field of asset protection, including the following elements: governance and concepts in security risk management, End Point Security (EPS), Vulnerability Management (VM), Application Security (AppSec / SSDLC) and network security.
- Political sense and ability to manage stakeholders (business partners, project players, third-party suppliers, partners, etc.).
- Experience in designing complex and critical solutions.
- Adherence to DevOps culture and prior experience in DevOps delivery environments.
- Experience in delivery in Agile / SAFe mode.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- High sense of service quality and customer orientation.
- Commitment and autonomy.
- Strategic and technological vision.
- Communication skills and talents.
- Knowledge of the banking environment.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
• Health and wellness program, including many options
• Flexible group insurance
• Generous pension plan
• Employee Share Ownership Plan
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Preferential banking services
• Initiatives promoting community involvement
• Telemedicine service
• Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?