Cyber Security Delivery Manager
City : Quebec City, Quebec
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 409258
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Cyber Security Practice owns the responsibility for P&L, strategy, and overall market success for providing cyber security service to the enterprises. This is an area of significant strategic importance & investment for Bell Business Markets. We are seeking a dynamic, results focused and self-driven Manager to oversee our managed services delivery to our clients.
The cyber security Service Delivery Manager will report to the Practice Delivery Director and effectively be responsible for ongoing service quality and client satisfaction over the life of the client engagement. The successful candidate will also work closely with clients to understand security risks and threats and to make sure that all services are fit for purpose.
- Working closely with customers to understand their business needs
- Ensuring security contractual obligations are met and SLAs are met or exceeded
- Chairing weekly/monthly/quarterly service reviews
- Analytics of security trends
- Assess the profitability of accounts
- Increase profitability by identifying new business opportunities (BSURE or others) within the Customer environment
- Manage Customer relationship during transition of service changes from Day 1 to Day 2
- Manage and mature security stakeholder relationships
- Manage and create security service improvements
- Increase profitability by identifying new business opportunities with existing clients
- Take ownership of customer satisfaction for security services
- Act as the client main point of escalation for security services
- Maintain and develop documentation and knowledge base
- Manage transition of services into BAU in line with contract agreements
- 5 years+ experience in cyber security with service delivery experience
- 10 years + in IT or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in telecom or technology is a strong asset (Service Provider, OEM, or Tech Firm)
- Strong analytical and executive presentation skills are a must
- Strong project management capabilities
- Financial / Forecasting abilities. Business Planning experience is a strong asset
- Ability to work independently, navigate a complex matrix organization
- Organized, Agile, able to work under tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker, verbally articulate, with strong presentation skills
- Natural leader, able to command attention
- Proactive individual, successful leading and working within virtual teams
- Out of the box thinker, not afraid to dare to challenge the status quo
- Curious, Passionate
- Team player, open to feedback, and a quick learner (outside of comfort zone)
Bilingualism is required.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/09/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.