Cyber Security Advisor
City : Brampton, ON, CA
Category : Information Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind – to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we’re proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let’s make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:
Cyber Security Analyst
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Identity & Access Management at the Rogers Park Brampton Campus, this individual will be responsible for strategy, processes and governance of IAM across Rogers. This role provides an opportunity to streamline, standardize and create lifecycle management processes, implement and customize IAM solutions based on Rogers needs for both Corporate and Customer access. Optimizing and Securing Rogers. Applicants need to be well versed in multiple IAM capabilities (e.g. Authentication/Authorization, IAM Provisioning tools and Processes, Role Engineering and Maintenance, Federation, Strong/Risk-Based authentication, request and approval workflows)
- Develops sections the Rogers' Identity and Access Managements Solutions and Roadmaps
- Develop, document, and communicate strategic capabilities to provide secure and standardize solutions
- Business relationship management to understand business operations and functional needs, prioritization and cultural change management
- Partnering with business and technology stakeholders to develop process and tools to optimize access within Rogers
- Effectively communicates information security risk to a diverse audience from technical staff to senior executives
- Focuses on more complex Identity and Access Management issues and provides pragmatic solutions and recommendations
- Aligns Information Security Governance activities with the strategies/plans for Security Architecture, Operations
- Evolves the Identity and Access Management Governance program to keep pace with Rogers' business needs (e.g growth, acquisitions, new revenue streams)
- Contributes to awareness and training initiatives
- Evaluate new and innovative solutions to address key strategic drivers
- Defines and reports metrics, KPI and KRI to provide meaningful state of Identity and Access Management in Rogers
- Operates and manages processes/tools to execute key Access Management controls (e.g. Role Engineering, Access reporting, Access Provisioning) Definition and refinement of processes for simplification, automation and/or self-service.
Experience & Education:
- 3-5 years of broad and deep Identity & Access Management experience. Emphasis on design and deployment.
- 3-5 years of relationship management experience required
- Specific required experience in areas below:
- Role Based Authentication
- Access Reporting
- Access Provisioning
- Nice-to-have: Experience with frameworks/standards such as NIST, ISO 27002, ISF
- Previous experience in the telecommunications and/or media industry is an asset
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or emphasis in security and/or processes related field
- CISSP or similar certifications
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions
- Creates clear, concise and memorable written materials.
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Ability to work in composite teams and achieve goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently with minimal supervision and direction
Schedule: Full time
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment