Customer Voice Analyst Co-op, Winter 2024 Student
City : Brampton, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Marketing
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our unique position as one of the country's largest employers, coupled with our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians, provides our colleagues a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
At Loblaw Companies Limited, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
Term Length: 4 Months
Term Start: January 8, 2024
Term Date: April 19, 2024
Return to Office:
As of March 2022 Loblaw has adopted the following Hybrid working model (a combination of working between the office and remotely). Colleagues will continue working remotely up to 2 days a week, while spending the other 3 days in the office.
In this role, you would be a part of the Customer Centre of Excellence team that has a mandate to know our customers better than anyone, and to create a customer centric culture. Our mission is to guide and inform the company on how to design and build high-quality human-centered experiences. You would strive to communicate and incorporate the customer’s thoughts and mindsets into everything that our business does.
As a Customer Voice Analyst, you will help to bring consumers’ voices to the table through a deep understanding of consumer attitudes, perceptions, trends and needs. As part of the Consumer Voice team, you will work collaboratively to understand key challenges and opportunities across the business, and analyze and interpret data from various sources to create actionable insights and recommendations.
Being part of the broader research / insights team, our researchers value diversity and learning from one another — we’re looking for those who are just as excited about collaborating with team members that range in qualitative and analytical skillsets.
What you'll do:
- Translate customer feedback from multiple sources into actionable insights that support decision making and improve our customer experience
- Manage all customer and store mailboxes and action all risks and issues
- Continuously monitor customer feedback to identify emerging trends and issues and perform deep dive analysis to identify wins and opportunity areas
- Gather business requirements and collaborate with internal teams on data capture and reporting
- Design and build insight-driven tools, dashboards that provide easy access to customer feedback
- Develop data visualizations to effect more informed business decisions using Excel/Power BI/PPT tools
- Support the development of tools and processes to integrate customer feedback data with other transactional, operational, and behavioral sources of data
- Contact monthly contest winners and ensure prizes are awarded according to proper internal processes
How you'll do it:
- Through strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills; to not only manipulate but also think outside the box to derive meaningful interpretations from data
- Ability to manage large sets of data from multiple sources in an effective manner
- Ability to analyze and interpret a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, constructing compelling narratives, and providing recommendations on complex topics
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint; experience with SPSS, Tableau or Power BI and other data visualization tools and techniques an asset
- Excellent communication, planning, organizing, and time management skills with strong attention to detail
How you'll succeed:
- At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
- If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Our commitment to Sustainability and Social Impact is an essential part of the way we do business, and we focus our attention on areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars – Environment, Sourcing and Community – and we are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these important areas. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.