Customer Solution Specialist
City : Red Deer, AB, CA
Category : Customer Service / Sales
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment. Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to try our interactive experience. We recommend that you use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer 11.37 or above. You can also try it on your mobile device!
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
This is a remote role, which means you get to work from home!
Rogers is a proud Canadian company with a rich family history. That’s why it’s always been important to us to give back to our communities and make a positive impact where we live and work. Our team is dedicated to making more possible every day for our customers and for our communities across Canada.
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and we know what makes you different makes us great. That’s why we believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and building an inclusive future for everyone. Because when our team learns, grows and reaches their true potential – we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, build the future you want with us.
Let’s make your possible at Rogers.
Are you passionate about customer service and looking for the best team to join? Listen to this: We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and giving back to our communities. We’re committed to investing in your development to unleash your potential so we can win as a team. We know that what makes you different makes us great. With us, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities and you can build the future you aspire.
Life at Fido – What’s in it for you
<<@Fido or follow us on LinkedIn>>
As part of the team, you will have access to a ton of amazing resources, discounts and perks. To name a few:
- Employee discounts to our products and services such as 50% on your wireless account.
- Full benefits including our wealth accumulation plan that includes Rogers shares; you invest in our company and we match your contribution up to 50%, this is like receiving a bonus every pay!
- Giving back to our community is a value at Fido: you get paid time off for volunteering
- Your wellbeing is important to us: We have creative programs that focus on physical fitness like LIVX and Mental wellbeing providing you unlimited access to Headspace Premium for mindfulness training – and many more.
- Are you part of an equity-seeking group? We have employee resource groups to continue to shape our culture of allyship. People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Person with Disabilities, and Women. Have other ideas? We want to hear it. We believe in Inclusion and Diversity.
If your friends think that:
- You are friendly and empathic
- You have great listening and communication skills
- You love helping others and solve problems
- Change is something you embrace, and you are driven by a fast-paced environment
- Learning new computer systems doesn’t scare you
- Working a flexible schedule fits your lifestyle
- …Send us you resume!
What You’ll Do
- Our customers come first, and they inspire everything we do. As part of our team, you will be providing world-class customer service by connecting with our customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions. You will be navigating through our systems to find the solutions and/or the products that best suit our customers and you will be speaking to different people from across Canada.
- Are you up for the challenge and the fun? Let’s talk. We want to get to know you better and tell you more about this opportunity.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: Remote
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
Requisition ID: 265807
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Customer Experience || Canada (CA) || AB || Red Deer