Customer Service Co-Ordinator, Accounts Receivable
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our unique position as one of the country's largest employers, coupled with our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians, provides our colleagues a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
At Loblaw Companies Limited, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
We are currently seeking highly motivated candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Co-Ordinator, Accounts Receivables within our Enterprise Business Services team. Reporting out of the Toronto office, the role will support the Customer Experience Team, by efficiently and effectively answer calls using a variety of soft skills and process knowledge to ensure that customers queries are swiftly resolved.
- Answering calls about customer billing, statements, and charges on the account, processing payments, and updating records on customer accounts.
- Use soft skills to resolve customer escalations, as well as manage customer experiences. Keep track of outbound call requirements and calling out as necessary to update customers.
- Use soft skills to speak with customers / POA about outstanding charges on the account as well as processing outstanding payments via Moneris / Third Party Payment Portal and updating Customer Accounts.
- Processing cheque payments, sending payment received notifications, updating customer accounts.
- Printing statement requests, exporting statements as PDF, mailing or emailing statements as per customer request.
The candidate should possess the following skills:
- At least 1 year experience of Customer Service Experience
- Possess a customer centric mindset and have ability to negotiate positive outcomes for both the business and the customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask daily activities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to make sound decisions by realistic analysis of all relevant facts and provide advice to Management outlining pros and cons of escalated collection actions.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to develop strong relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
- Bilingual French language skills considered an asset
Our commitment to Sustainability and Social Impact is an essential part of the way we do business, and we focus our attention on areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars – Environment, Sourcing and Community – and we are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these important areas. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.