Customer Operations Specialist
City : Calgary
Category : Professional
Industry : Crop Science
Employer : Bayer
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Customer Operations Specialist
This role seamlessly executes the O2B operations including resolution of complex customer requests to deliver a best-in-class service and enable business targets achievement.
Bayer is committed to a flexible hybrid working environment. This is a permanent position based out of Calgary, AB.
What you will do:
Execute order management, order fulfillment and billing tasks
- Order creation for Row Crop & Crop Protection businesses
- Order management: monitor open orders which includes reviewing customer requested delivery dates, product availability and execute allocation requests (based on Control Tower guidance)
- Execute and monitor transactions to enable delivery of product and billing
- Influence product take and delivery timing to achieve financial targets
- Check availability and execute allocation requests (based on Control Tower guidance), including product substitutions and cuts
- Execute transactional reconciliation for dealer-to-dealer transfer
- Provide transactional support with account reconciliation
- Ensure completion of all necessary forms
- Stimulate efficiency of order management, promote regional standardization for SAP transactional and support processes
Resolve any immediately addressable customer requests with guidance from the CAA (Customer Account Advisor) where applicable:
- Receive requests from customers and sales team members via unstructured communication (phone, email, etc.)
- Address any immediately resolvable requests (e.g., in order entry, status check, order adjustment, scheduling, product returns, delivery complaints, etc.)
- Manage research, resolution, documentation, and communication for complaints & errors (incl. Delivery)
- Involve Customer Operations team for resolution of non-immediately resolvable requests and follow through
Who you are:
- BS/BA in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related fields; or equivalent operational experience in Order Management or Logistics
- Strong domain knowledge in agriculture preferred
- Key competencies: results orientation, collaboration, agility, decision making, strong communication, interpersonal
- Knowledge or experience in SAP preferred
- Strong communication skills with a commitment to customer service
This position requires full vaccination against COVID-19.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards package
- Collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture
- Career development and global opportunities
- Work-life flexibility programs such as flex hours, employee discounts, volunteer days, wellness, and other employee offerings
Bayer is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Inclusion and Diversity. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences and believe that our people are our most valuable asset. The collective sum of individual life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities that our employees invest in their work represents our culture, reputation, and Bayer’s values and purpose.
Learn more about our values and purpose at: https://www.bayer.com/en/ca/canada-our-purpose-values
All referral candidates must first be submitted via our internal referral system by a current Bayer employee in order to participate in the referral program. Once a Bayer employee has successfully referred you in our system, you will receive an automated email with instructions on how to complete your application.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2023
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.