Customer Finance Representative (Trade & AR)
City : Cambridge
Category : Finance
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
The CFR is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of Trade Spend transactions/deductions and the Collection & Analysis of Credit Accounts that will ensure Cash Flow is maximized.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Complete full analysis of accounts in your area of accountability
- Proactively resolve customer collection issues & disputed transactions or deductions in a timely manner
- Process customer trade spend deductions and apply to events in Trade Promotion Management (TPM) & maintain current status (<60 Days) on all outstanding deductions
- Identify and communicate invalid deductions and collaborate with Key Account Manager in obtaining payback.
- Ensure post audit deductions are identified and actioned timely
- Collaborate with National and Key Account Manager (NAM/KAM) and Customer Development Finance Manager (CDFM) on trade spend rates, off invoice and billback promotions
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Proactive issue resolution
- High sense of urgency and drive for results.
- Strategic Thinker - Proven problem solving, decision making skills
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
- Previous collection and reconciliation experience
- Knowledge of Oracle Accounts Receivable an asset
- Intermediate Excel Skills
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world