City : SELKIRK
Category : Flex Hourly
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate.
2. Covering an assigned area(s) on the salesfloor.
3. Zoning assigned area.
4. Moving feature merchandise to its modular home.
5. Working recovery merchandise from the Customer Service desk and other areas of the store.
6. Assisting with Front End coverage.
7. Communicating with other associates to ensure floor coverage is maintained.
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
9. Assisting with all inspecting OMNI functions (e.g. Site to Store, Pick from Store, Ship from Store, etc.) . Examples of these functions include but are not limited to: Dispensing on-line grocery, retrieving and supporting the staging of Site to Store merchandise for the customer.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1016 MANITOBA AVE, SELKIRK, MB R1A 4M1, Canada
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated